Wednesday, December 28, 2011

on the verge of a new year

I have to say that I am looking forward to the new year.  Not because 2011 was bad.  In fact, I'd say 2011 is a year that I will look at fondly.  I had a wonderful 2011.

  • I met an amazing woman who I thought might be someone I'd date long term.  I enjoyed every moment I spent with her and look forward to moving forward in friendship as we both grow. 
  • I started to really take care of my diet - tried raw, did a cleanse went mostly gluten free - learned ways to make my body feel good simply by eating right
  • Joined FITE - best gym ever.  
  • dropped 2 pants sizes (yes the last three bullets are kind of on the same page - but taking care of myself became a main priority in 2011 and it feels great)
  • Went thru prenatal yoga training
  • finished my 200 hr yoga training
  • went to camp camp
  • bought a VW bus for my bakery 
  • Bakery expanded even more
  • took more action toward animal rights
  • found more ways to share my passion
OK, I know there is more.  I do love 2011 and all it brought - the good and the bad (and it definitely had it's lows)... I know 2012 will be even better.  More personal growth, more expansion at my heart center, more healing energy, more letting go, abundance for myself and abundance that I can share.  So i welcome the new year with light and love.

1 comment:

Mineral said...

That is awesome about 2 pants sizes! You always have looked amazing. I know I haven't seen you in a while, but no matter what, I consider you a great, close friend. I look forward to hearing of you amazing accomplishments in 2012! <3