Friday, May 15, 2009

When working out doesn't work out

I have been so good this week, five times to the gym. And let me tell you, I don't understand the people who love working out. I can't help but look at my time when I'm in a class or on the treadmill. The second I start working out I count down the minutes until it's over. I don't hate working out, I just don't LOOOOOVVVEE it.

Anyway, today I'm sore from exercises yesterday. Put the big ball between your legs and lift and squeeze several times, your inner thighs will hurt too.

So today, I go to the gym to use the treadmill, do a nice 3 mile walk at lunch. I have my Vegan Freak podcast all cued up and ready to go. I'm walking, laughing at the podcast and BAM some how I got my arm twisted in my headphone cord and my ipod flies away from me onto the floor. OK, stop the treadmill, pick it up, resume. I'm walking again, listening to the podcast, and I do it again. At this point I decide it's not meant to me and cut my losses. 2.75 miles has to do. And, my inner thighs still hurt.

No comments: