Friday, January 9, 2009

All of it

I've been thinking I should post a blog... and I haven't... so here I am.
Getting married is so much more than a wedding. It's everything... absolutely everything. If someone told me even one year ago I would meet someone that I would share a bank account with... be willing to get rid of stuff I've had for years. On that note... who knew living alone for 6 years would make one acquire so much stuff.... ugh... I hate the amount of stuff I have.
Really, I never would have believed that I would be where I am today, fully committed to sharing my life...

With the floweriness of this it also has it's rough times... What bed will we choose, yours or mine, what couch... will we just buy new... can we afford that?

People get so worked up about the wedding... what about the marriage?

No comments: