Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Gown

So I tried to upload the image but because its moving and blah blah blah. I'm not that savvy. But, in my search for the ultimate bargain I purchased this dress:http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?ItemID=139394b&ItemTyp=G&GrpTyp=PRD&ShowMenu=T&ShopBy=0&SearchString=bridal&RefPage=SearchDepartment.aspx&s4PageSize=15&CmCatId=searchresults&Search1Prod=True

Let's talk bargain, it is originally priced at $150
I found it once and it's current cost for $75
I wanted to show it to G and on that weekend it was $50
I searched the web for a 15% off coupon
Now the dress was $42.50
Add shipping and tax, I've paid $53 for my dress

That's right! $53! I will have to have it shortened, and maybe taken in if I can get back on the workout train. G's clothing will most likely cost more, but not the challenge is on!

No comments: