Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Babble

I feel like yesterday I babbled on my blog... maybe it was rambling... am I a rambling woman? HA! Anyway, I have to say that the bag of information from the bridal expo is still sitting on my living room floor. I'm getting ready to make appointments to meet with various vendors. I would like to be at the point that I just sign contracts and have things nailed down.
So here is the plan:
Look at new potential location
Taste Vegan Cakes (so far one baker can do this)
Meet with and get bids from Caterer
Figure out if I think I really can grow my own flowers
Photographer, in my future life this is what I should do for a living... $3,000 in one day seems like quite the business.

Ok I know there is more... I have to decide on attendants... ask them...
I have to figure out the dress thing and hope for no back fat! ACK!

No comments: