Monday, March 2, 2009

Because Kara Said So...

I haven't blogged because I have nothing to say about our wedding really. I mean we have a caterer, that's exciting. We maybe, perhaps, kind of, sort of, might have an idea for invitations, but this isn't what consumes my mind these days...

What has been happening? Well let me tell you about my car. Oh, my car. I believe that my car's function is to take me where I want to go. It does not have to be pretty, it does not need to cost a lot of money... it simply has to go. And go it does. Well go it went.

About a month ago it didn't start, I had it towed and when the mechanic got to it, it miraculously started. Hmmm, what a conundrum.

So, I kept on driving the car....

And after stopping at Kohls on the way home it didn't start. I believe this happened because it was telling me not to shop... it wasn't like I bought anything. So Martha rescued me. And my car was once again towed... I had the starter replaced, two tires, and brakes, yay for spending money.

Two days later guess what happened? My car didn't start. That's right, and it was towed. Once at the mechanic, it started. I was told that I have to slam my car into park. I don't believe this to be true as this problem didn't exist until recently.

Ok fast forward to this past week. The snow storm and the fact the roads were never truly clear rattled something free on the back end of my car. I took the car in, again. And everything was taken care of and when I picked it up, they had broken the inside door handle... it's true.

So, on Friday, I took it in to get that repaired, which they paid for of course.

Alas, my car is paid off, and has been for a few years, but recently it has cost me quite a bit. Now I feel like it should work like it's brand new, I've put the money in for this to happen.

That's the story of my car...

1 comment:

Kara said...

I love when people listen to me. :) I also LOVE when you blog! :)

Have you considered registering for a new car? You never know...