Monday, March 16, 2009

Another Year

Another year has come and gone. I always feel like New Years Resolutions are a bit silly as they are not really my new year. My new year comes with my birthday. And so it has passed. The best present in my life is the arrival of G. She is here. She arrived in Ohio on Friday. It's a great feeling to know that she is always going to be here. (When I say here I mean with me. Here is relative.) We spent so many months cramming in as much time together in short stints. And now our life together has a new beginning.

So, as new beginnings go, this is a great one. I'm so happy to be going on life's journey with her. She and I work perfectly together. We ran errands all day on Saturday, cleaned out closets, rearranged things. Sunday we had our engagement pictures taken. I'm looking forward to my new year!

No comments: