Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Engaged

My Girlfriend and I knew pretty quickly that this relationship would be the one that sticks. We are very open about our feelings and what we want in our future.

So it happened:

I brought her home to meet my parents over Thanksgiving. Prior to this we had talked about being engaged before the end of the year, but not having the money in our savings for some lavish ring and all that. Fast forward to my parents house on Thanksgiving evening. My mom showed me my grandmother's engagement ring which I was not pleased with, but thought that it's not about the ring, it's about our love. So I broght it to the living room to show my girl. She looked at it for awhile and then pulled out the ring I have wanted since we started ring shopping. THE PERFECT RING!

I then asked her to marry me...

No comments: