Wednesday, December 10, 2008

No news.

I really don't have much to report. I looked at the Taft Museum yesterday over lunch. It is super cute. I would get married there, but I don't know if it is "The One". Then G found more places so i sent out even more emails today for locations. Geeze, when will we solve this mystery? I feel as though G and I are perfect for eachother, we are everything the other is not. We are exactly what we've always wanted in the other person, so in planning our ceremony we want the other person to be happy. She's concerned about what I want, I want her to be happy... and we both want to fall in love with a space and make it all happen. And it doesn't help that we have somewhat expensive taste... she's a foodie, I'm vegan, I want outdoors she wants classy... She's going to make some phone calls today! And the fun continues!

No comments: