Friday, December 5, 2008

the plans

Well as you know getting married is work. I'm beginning to wonder what people do after they are married - what consumes their time?

Anyway, I have started to contact some potential places and such. It of course is interesting because I feel that I need to be upfront about their business with us, I don't want to have a bartender show up the day of and wonder where the groom is and why there are two women w/o any men. Here is what I have learned.... Some companies have become wise and want the gay dollar. Being gay I looked in some gay magazines and online for "gay friendly" vendors. Here is the lesson: Just because they advertise in such places does not mean they have any experience with such ceremonies. Which of course for me means they get crossed off the list.

So I need gay friendly and vegan.
I also am debating on cost. We will spend whatever it takes to get what we want but at the same time... this is f*ing expensive, it's unreal. Can't I have it all at a reasonable price?

No comments: