Saturday, December 6, 2008

Where oh where should my wedding be?

So the search continues, just when G and I think we have our location pinned down we then find some magical hidden costs and fees that piss us off. Is there a hidden gem of a place in Cincinnati or Northern Kentucky? I don't know... I'm beginning to hate the Cincinnati Parks, so if my caterer leaves a dish and wishes to retrieve it I get charged at least $200. It seems the possibility is that if I pay my invoice, I might have a surprise invoice later... grrr. I also have crazy fees like 12% of all rentals in case of damage is non-refundable and 15% of the caterer bill has to be paid to the site. This makes me angry, like the $3.50/chair and $.85/put up and another $.85/take down place a $500 site clean up isn't enough as far as extra fees go.... ugh!

I'm not sure what to do with this - I guess we'll just pay the money....

1 comment:

frizzlymarie said...

have you tried pyramid hill sculpture park or the hall in devou park in nky (that overlooks the cincinnati skyline).